headache kid with targets for eyes

Saturday, January 12, 2008

don't forget, we've got unfinished business.

Jan. 26 - The Audition/Danger Radio
Feb. 14th - Cobra Starship
Feb. 15th - Cobra Starship
Feb. 16th - Cobra Starship
March 21st - All Time Low
March 22nd - All Time Low
March 24th - All Time Low
March 25th - All Time Low
April 5th - Bamboozle Left
April 6th - Bamboozle Left
May 3rd - Bamboozle
May 4th - Bamboozle

this will all make sense eventually.

Hometown Heroes -- I can't say much about it just that the dates abover have something to do with it, it's in the final stages and we're doing it up big, can't wait to finally get this thing rolling. I used to think, like most of my friends still do, that I was amazing with computers. Honestly? the PFT on this stuff makes my head hurt, but we're finally finishing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home